Purpose of the Role
To ensure that all Branch activities are conducted to meet CAMRA's aims and objectives and in accordance with CAMRA's rules and policy documents.
- To ensure that the administration of the Branch (meetings, etc.) is conducted in an appropriate and timely fashion and in line with the Branch's Constitution.
- To make urgent decisions between meetings and be accountable for the actions at the next meeting.
- To ensure Branch finances are managed properly and regularly reviewed.
- To ensure that campaigning is treated as a priority and that Branch campaigning goals are set.
- To ensure that activities such as the Good Beer Guide and Pub of the Year selection are conducted in a democratic, transparent and timely manner.
- To ensure that communication, both internally and externally, are effective.
- To ensure that any breaches of discipline are dealt with in an appropriate and discreet manner.
- To report and represent the Branch at Regional Meetings.
- With the National Beer Scoring Scheme (NBSS) Co-ordinator promote beer scoring at Branch meetings and through the medium of Branch newsletters etc.
Code of conduct
- To refrain from action or inaction that would bring the Campaign into disrepute.